Dec 28, 2010

Reese's Rolls

Okay so over Thanksgiving, I bought a Taste of Home Best Holiday Recipes magazine. There's over 320 recipes in here, and I'm going one by one trying them all!! Tonight after dinner I made what's called Crescent Bundles Surprises.....But I modified the recipe to fit my taste, and renamed it Reese's Rolls :) These treats were sooooo easy to make, and tasted amazing. They were the perfect combination of light and sweet, and made an awesome little dessert. I really hope you enjoy these bad boys, because I will definitely be making these things a lot!
This picture shows Snickers inside, 
but Reese's taste better!


Ingredients 
1 tube (6 count) Pillsbury "big & buttery" crescent rolls
6 Reese's peanut butter cups
1/4 cup Cream cheese frosting

  1. Preheat the oven to 375*.
  2. Separate the crescent rolls into 6 triangles; cut each one in half, so you end with 12 triangles.
  3. Cut each Reese's cup in half. Place one half on each of the 12 triangles.
  4. Fold the dough over the candy, and seal the edges. (After I folded the dough over, I rolled each piece between my palms making little balls with the candy in the center)
  5. Place each roll on an ungreased baking sheet.
  6. Bake for 14 minutes, or until golden brown. Then remove and place each roll on a wire rack.
  7. Cut a small hole in the corner of a sandwich bag, and fill the bag with frosting.
  8. Pipe the frosting on each roll, while still warm.
  9. Eat up!!

No comments: